Law Firm Marketing Consultants
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.themarketinggurus.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form or phone number given on our Web site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) via the Web site.
We do protect your sensitive information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to sensitive information such as your credit card data).
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.